Sunday, December 31, 2006

from here to eternity

that's me @ the el matador beach on new year eve! i love the beach so much that a pro photoshoot is abound. doesn't it remind u of the scene from the classic film 'from here to eternity'? well minus b. lancaster and the dorkiness on my face ha :-P anywhooo HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 st8 from my cell

trivia: while my friend and i were jus randomly posing on the beach, a bunch of little boys kept giggling at far and followed us all around. they finally approaced us and asked if i were famous! i told them my freind shot for Maxim and Sport Illustrated (totally not true), and i was jus some test-shoot model who wanted to get into the magazines. they all agreed i were beautiful and would make the magazines. awhhhhh they were so sweet! those spoiled malibu rich kids aren't all that spoiled after all... loves it ;) nice compliement to carrie over to the new year huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful new years greeting, the waves , the sun, ....then put me in the pic along side that beautiful babe that you are~

January 07, 2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home