Monday, September 17, 2007

september sail...

come sail into my harbor ^_^ haha :P
it was awesome to sail around the harbor and disturbed the quiet life of the many sailors sailing by and ogling ;) ... the ocean, on the other hand, wasn't as lovely that day! it was ultra rocky in a windy evening, and it scared the crap out of me! "flip a bitch please Captain" i screamed!!! but for some reason, i didn't get motion sickness like i usually do... wow ^_^ sweeeeet... enjoy










xoxo
<3 @llenina

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new pics. You just keep getting better and better. How do you keep your self looking so young?

September 17, 2007 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once I went swimming in the sea and within half-an-hour I came across a huge jellyfish, a giant man-eating crab and a shark, escaped them all!... thankfully I didn't see any trannys about -;) doesn't all that water cause shrinkage. Anonanon.

September 18, 2007 5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^d-bag

Glenn is right, as the months go by, you keep getting more and more beautiful. It's ridiculous! Love your new hair color, and I also dig the 'muh fukin' gangstuh' pic.

September 18, 2007 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a straight man, all I can say is you are mean to be a woman. You're very attractive, strike that, you're hot.

September 21, 2007 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrggh! jim lad, shiver me timbers and pass me me vat of ale ...methinks me spies one of dem there sirens in yonder harbour, arrh and she's a cutie no doubt with a treasure chest to behold to be sure...ah yes methinks she stirs something deep within me, or is that me old wooden leg playing up

September 21, 2007 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaved fish?, very nice

October 03, 2007 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home