Monday, January 25, 2016

Hi guys, just wanted to update you with what's going on in my life right now.
I've started working on my feature film project this month. Well I should say I started 2/3 years ago when I decided to write a script. The script is fully finished and has been revised numerous times. Last summer, if you remember, I submitted the script to Sundance but it didn't get picked up. But no problem, I will make this movie myself. This year!
Over the past few weeks, I've officially reached out to potential investors, producers, directors and casting directors in regards to putting this film together. It's gonna be a difficult journey from now on (not to say VERY expensive), but I am really passionate about this script, and can't wait to see it made and become something I'm really proud of.
If you are in the film industry and want to help, feel free to contact me. The more help the better :) info@allenina.com

Thank you for your patience and support! Forever grateful! Love @llenina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not in the film industry, but a long time ago we used to talk on myspace, and I had met you a few times. I know how brilliant, and creative you are. I am really looking forward to seeing your project, and know it will be amazing when it is completed. Best wishes for success with your movie.

February 01, 2016 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home