Monday, December 03, 2007

something's gotta give

i've noticed a few sarcastic comments on my own weblog lately... frankly, i don't like to read them posts, but u simply can't stop ppl from freestyling their thoughts and writing em.
what really concern/worry me is that those who've been supporting/admiring/loving me from the get go could have taken me wrongly as well because of what i said in the past. so here's a shout out to all mah niggaz ^_^ hehe xoxo mad love -- i know i've been goofy and blunt and unforgiving in some my posts. but my intention wasn't super complicated (or was i *wink*?) - me being me, i like to view this life from many angles and perspectives, and i like to express them fresh, multi-layered! like jay-z said "I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others..." i write thinking you'd appreciate my take on things. but when our opinions collide, take your beef with me somewhere else!
i like to have fun with my posts. and when i post about something, they are usually subject i CARE about. word up son ^_^ haha i'll keep expressing myself the way i like to.... i'm not going to change just because some ppl tried to force their opinions on me! Thank you for reading ^_^ and thank you for sticking around :)
mad love ^_^
xoxo
<3
@llenina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here hear!!, personally speaking i just drop by occasionally to view the photos but well said that woman

December 04, 2007 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy photo !! Keep them coming !!

December 12, 2007 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i say Ms A how much i appreciate your take on things and long may you continue to educate and inform us er ignorant admirers with your valuable insight, oh and ta very much for the pics. Announamous

December 13, 2007 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home