Thursday, March 24, 2016

I can't believe I'm getting new people visiting my site 😊💋❤️ I don't know how you guys found me, as I'm Hardly active in the adult or TG world, but I'm glad you're here.
Hi new visitors, welcome! Please take a look around, I hope you are enjoying the stuff here. Everything is designed, created and uploaded by me, except that I do have a photographer, who takes pretty pictures of me for the membership section.
If you read my blog, you probably read that I'm currently working on a film project. It hasn't been easy. Let's just say, I'm getting rejected left and right *sad face* People warned me how difficult it was going to be, but no amount of mental preparation would have prepared me for such a harsh reality, in such a short time, such early on. It has definitely dampened the mood! I need that big break, I freaking do!!!! And patience!!!!!!
I'm sorry that my updates are coming in extremely slowly. I must power on with my film project and hope for the best. I thank you for your support, and can't express enough how much I appreciate of you being here. Much love xoxo @llenina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up on your film project. You can do it! I don't know if I count as new, but I've been in love with you since we met on MySpace. You are now, as you have always been, my dream woman. You are perfect to me. I love you Ms. Wong. And I know you will get your project going!

September 02, 2016 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home